Thursday, February 28, 2013

Low priced Scarpa Women's Tempo Trail Running Shoe,Bamboo,38 EU/6.5 M US

Shopping online Scarpa Women's Tempo Trail Running Shoe,Bamboo,38 EU/6.5 M US for Sale, Buy for Scarpa Women's Tempo Trail Running Shoe,Bamboo,38 EU/6.5 M US Get it Now.

Scarpa Women's Tempo Trail Running Shoe,Bamboo,38 EU/6.5 M US

Product Description

Following the "mountain minimal philosophy of the Scarpa Spark, the Women's Scarpa Tempo Trail Running Shoes offer a minimal 6 mm midsole drop so you can feel more connected to the terrain you run on day-in and day-out. Lightweight with a Speed Lite outsole and 2 mm EVA stroebel, these women's specific trail runners are also extremely Planet Friendly, especially given their EcoPure EVA midsole that breaks down more easily in landfill conditions, 100% Ecosensor recycled polyester lace and webbing, as well as their 25% recycled rubber outsole. The next time you hit the trail, do it the high-traction, eco-friendly way with the Scarpa Tempo Running Shoes for women and know you're only helping to fight the good fight, instead of adding to the problem.

Price: $115.00 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:53:07 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 38 M EU / 6.5 B(M) US
  • Color: Bamboo
  • Brand: Scarpa
  • Model: TEMPO WMN-W
  • Fabric type: Leather and Mesh
  • Dimensions: .75 pounds

From the Manufacturer
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area).

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4one step up from minimalist
By writeorama
I love Scarpa hiking boots so I was thrilled to discover they were making trail running shoes. I bought both the Scarpa Tempo and the Scarpa Spark. I alternate shoes as I clock a lot of miles. These are both great shoes, fit a regular/narrow foott, are both very light and so far I am impressed with the tread and stability. For myself, I slightly prefer the Tempo, as they give me a bit more cushion and support. Spark are lovely and light but if your daily runs are over 10km then I would definitely opt for Tempo.

See all 1 customer reviews...





Scarpa Women's Tempo Trail Running Shoe,Bamboo,38 EU/6.5 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:53:07 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment