Thursday, February 28, 2013

Compare Aetrex Sierra Trail Running Shoe Womens 8

Shopping online Aetrex Sierra Trail Running Shoe Womens 8 for Sale, Buy for Aetrex Sierra Trail Running Shoe Womens 8 Get it Now.

Aetrex Sierra Trail Running Shoe Womens 8

Product Description

Blaze a new trail in the Aetrex® Sierra women's running shoe. The Mozaic® insole and sculpted EVA midsole combine to relieve pressure on the foot and provide a well-cushioned ride. Scotchgard® protection offers water resistance, and the lugged outsole delivers great traction on unpredictable surfaces.

Price: $113.56
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:52:53 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 8 M US
  • Color: Brown/Blue
  • Brand: Aetrex
  • Fabric type: nylon
  • Dimensions: 6.00" h x 9.00" w x 12.00" l, 2.50 pounds

Features

  • SmartMask™ toe guard
  • Nylon Cordura®/nubuck leather upper
  • Sculpted EVA midsole
  • Mozaic® insole
  • Scotchgard® protection

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Got a couch potato hiking
By lcoen
I am a certified couch potato. Ever since injuring my lower back in the early 90's I lost strength in my right ankle. Walking was necessary ... hiking was out of the question! I needed a shoe that was comfortable and would support my right foot ... this shoe was the perfect purchase! I am now off the couch and hiking and enjoying it!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1defective
By JD
The shoe for the right foot fit fine. The left foot shoe was uncomfortable--there was something inside it (not smooth inside).

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3WELL MADE SHOE, BUT.......
By NurseyMe80
I really wanted to give this shoe 4 stars, these shoes look great. They are water resistant, slip resistant, and very well made. But they do not fit like the walking shoes that I bought by the same company. I have a high arch, and these shoes do not. I tried the "Mosaic" customization with only minor improvement. Now I have a used product that can not be returned. So I went to my local drug store and bought reg athletic shoe inserts, and presto!!! Much better fit. I just thought for the price I paid, that they should fit better right out of the box.

See all 3 customer reviews...





Aetrex Sierra Trail Running Shoe Womens 8 Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:52:53 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment