Thursday, February 28, 2013

Clearance Jambu JBU505 Barefoot Trail Shoe (White/Sky Blue, 7)

Shopping online Jambu JBU505 Barefoot Trail Shoe (White/Sky Blue, 7) for Sale, Buy for Jambu JBU505 Barefoot Trail Shoe (White/Sky Blue, 7) Get it Now.

Jambu JBU505 Barefoot Trail Shoe (White/Sky Blue, 7)
List Price: $80.00
Price: $70.00 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:53:25 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 7 B(M) US
  • Color: White/Sky Blue
  • Brand: Jambu
  • Fabric type: Mesh upper

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
1Big Disapointment
By Greenbrier County Girl
I usually love Jambu's. But not THIS Jambu. Everything that could be wrong with it
on my foot was wrong. It was just plain bad. Poor fit, unattractive, and seemed
cheaply made. More like a bedroom slipper than a walking shoe. I sent them back the next day after receiving them!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Love this shoe!
By Monica
I purchased this shoe last summer on a whim and love it. Its comfortable to walk in and literally feels like walking barefoot. My mom has taken over my only pair of Jambu's so I am looking for a new pair but in a 1/2 size larger. I wish Amazon had the white pair in a 9.5M. I prefer these over my Merrill's, which have been my go-to comfort shoes for years.

See all 2 customer reviews...





Jambu JBU505 Barefoot Trail Shoe (White/Sky Blue, 7) Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:53:25 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment