Thursday, February 28, 2013

Low cost UK Gear Women's PT-03 NC Trail Running Shoes,White/Grey/Red/Black,7 M US

Shopping online UK Gear Women's PT-03 NC Trail Running Shoes,White/Grey/Red/Black,7 M US for Sale, Buy for UK Gear Women's PT-03 NC Trail Running Shoes,White/Grey/Red/Black,7 M US Get it Now.

UK Gear Women's PT-03 NC Trail Running Shoes,White/Grey/Red/Black,7 M US

Product Description

The PT-03 NC is a very durable shoe designed for high mileage. This tough shoe offers neutral runners excellent cushioning and a smooth ride. UK Gear designed & developed this new high-performance running shoe in association with the British Army Physical Training Corps. It is the World's first commercial product to be developed in association with the British Army. The alliance has resulted in the creation of this exceptional running shoe specifically designed to meet the needs of these most demanding fitness professionals.

List Price: $82.95
Price: $49.00
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:53:10 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 7 B(M) US
  • Color: White/Grey
  • Brand: UK Gear
  • Fabric type: manmade
  • Number of items: 1

Features

  • Running Shoe
  • Neutral Cushioning
  • Worn by the British Military and the US Air Force

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Shoe!
By CC
I have been a runner my whole life, and I have always bought Asics and Saucony shoes. I heard about UK Gear from a friend, so I decided to give them a shot. I will buy UK Gear from now on! These shoes are great, they are comfortable, affordable, and best of all they last FOREVER!!! I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Good Shoes
By jule103
I have always worn a different brand of shoe for work because as a healthcare worker I am on my feet all day and need a reliable and comfortable shoe. After reading the reviews written about these shoes I decided to give them a try. I have been wearing them for about a week or so and I love them. The shoes have a lot of support on the bottom and the sides which makes them feel a little heavy. It also makes them very comfortable. The soles are solid and really feels like it holds your foot very well. Only time will tell how they hold up but if they last, this will be my new chosen brand for work.

See all 2 customer reviews...





UK Gear Women's PT-03 NC Trail Running Shoes,White/Grey/Red/Black,7 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:53:10 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment