| Price: | $64.95 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:53:10 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 9 B(M) US
- Color: Dark Grey/Black/Grey
- Brand: Ryka
- Fabric type: Mesh and synthetic
From the Manufacturer
All Ryka shoes are made on a woman's last (the mold or shape of a woman's foot), and are designed and developed taking into account a women's unique fit needs. Women's feet are narrower in the heel and wider in the forefoot, women's toes need more room. Outstanding fit and exceptional comfort consistently place Ryka shoes among the highest rated in the industry. After all, if your shoes don't work out, neither will you.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.Say goodbye to shin splints!
By Mrs. Night Owl
I LOVE these shoes - they are the only tennies I wear now. I walk about 3 miles a day, 4 days each week. My neighborhood is paved with concrete and I've always had shin pain (they say concrete is the cause being such a hard surface). When I got these shoes, the shin problems stopped completely - it's as if I never had a problem at all. That was 3 years ago and I still swear by them. Another bonus is a larger toe box - gives toes ample room to move.
Another reviewer commented on the support - I can see how someone would question it. When you first put these on, they aren't all squishy and cushy like NB, Adidas or Nike. They are firm. I remember thinking the same thing initially (wondering where's the support???), but after wearing them I never have trouble with my feet aching so I don't have any complaints.
I own two colors - the tan and the gray and they are both equal as far as fit and finish. I can recommend them wholeheartedly!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Great trail walker
By Jennifer Re
This is an EXTREMELY light weight yet sturdy shoe that I love to use on trails. I wouldn't personally run in them because I think they're a bit rigid. The brown color stays pretty dignified with mud and dust all over it, which I like. 8.5 was true to size. Usually I order a 9 to accommodate a wide toe box, but these fit better than most hiking OR running shoes. Also, really great grip on the bottoms!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Great shoes
By Tabatha Swartz
Very comfortable. And last longer than most I have tried so far. Will be keeping a pair of these in my closet for back-ups. So far, after about 8 months, and miles of walking, the need isn't close in sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment